Mon, Jun 29|
Intentional Networking Event 7.9.20
Let's Keep Small Businesses Going | Intentional Networking with Purpose
Time & Location
Jun 29, 2020, 10:39 AM – 10:44 AM
Gimme More Deets!
Intentional networking is a critical component to keeping your business top of mind for clients and potential customers in our current climate. In this session, we will focus on the power of collective marketing and help businesses showcase that they are still open for business. Let's engage our networks and help spread that word that small businesses are still open for business, ready to serve their clients, and engage with new customers.
Whether you are looking to build your global network, connect with other entrepreneurs, or just let other people know that you are still open for business, then this is the right session for you.
Why We Are Different?
- Interactive Virtual Networking Platform (not Zoom)
- Themed Networking: We're Open for Business
- Discover the Impact of LinkedIn Event Marketing
- Showcase Your Brand & Expertise
- Speed Networking & Moderated Table Discussions
- Tap Into the Power of Collective Marketing
- Make Genuine Connections on LinkedIn
- Schedule 1:1 Meetings Directly in the Event Platform
Become a VIP Table Lead - Limited Availability - Only 15 Slots Available
- Participate in an exclusive VIP showcase session at the event kickoff
- Lead your table discussions during the speed networking sessions
- Maximize your exposure through announcements on LinkedIn
- Access to marketing material to help you engage your network to join you
This is a general attendee ticket.$20.00
"VIP" Table Lead
This ticket includes participation in the VIP table lead showcase, exclusive opportunity to lead your table discussions, and event marketing announcements.$40.00