Wed, Jun 16|
Digital Declutter Workshop
Have you have ever felt overwhelmed and frustrated with where to find your files, wondering how you can save time in your day by organizing how you work, or simply just need someone to help to take back control of your digital life. Let's get organized together!
Time & Location
Jun 16, 2021, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM CDT
Gimme More Deets!
Woo hoo, finally! I get to geek out with Lauren.
I'm so excited to share the virtual stage with Lauren Bradley, Founder of The Officials. We are pulling together some amazing content and sharing our best tips and tricks to help you take back control of your digital life. If you have ever felt overwhelmed and frustrated with where to find your files, wondering how you can save time in your day by organizing how you work, or simply just need someone to help you makes sense of it all ... Lauren and I have you covered.
We are going to deep dive into #allthethings that make our digital life organized, simplified, and help us get more done in less time.
- Learn how to declutter your digital space and keep it organized
- Discover strategies for organizing your digital life
- Learn how to declutter your files, inbox, and online tools
- Explore the power of designing an effective digital environment
- Live Q&A with Lauren and Melissa
- Access to recording and templates
- Checklists to get you started
- Resources and links
- Ideas on how to implement
- Ticket type